Find the latest Makkar IELTS Speaking Cue Cards Sep to Dec 2023 topics with our expertly written Answers. Plus, you can download the PDF solutions for free!
In this guide, we’re breaking down the latest Makkar IELTS Speaking September-December 2023 Cue Cards. Think of these cards as your passport to showcasing language skills in a way that’s uniquely you.
Join us as we explore these topics, sharing tips on how to tackle them and make each response stand out. From personal stories to opinions, we’ve got you covered.
Ready to dive in and conquer the IELTS Speaking section? Let’s get started!
ALSO READ: IELTS Speaking Part-1 SEP-DEC 2023 Topics
As candidates report more and more new IELTS Speaking Sep-Dec 2023 cue cards, we’ll share all the topics with band 7+ solutions here. Keep checking this space!
Makkar Speaking Sep to Dec 2023 Cue Cards
Having the following Makkar September to December 2023 cue card topics handy helps you practice talking about lots of different things. This way, when you’re in the actual test, you’ll feel more confident and ready to chat about whatever topic they throw at you. Plus, you can study them whenever you want, at your own speed, which makes getting ready for the speaking test way easier!
- Describe a successful person who you once studied or worked with
- Describe an exciting activity that you experienced with someone else
- Describe a beautiful city
- Describe a difficult task that you completed at work/study that you felt proud of
- Describe an interesting person that you have not met in person and would like to know more about
- Describe a successful businessperson you know
- Describe an area of science (biology, robotics, etc.) that you are interested in and would like to learn more about
- Describe a drawing/painting that you like
- Describe a time that something changed your life in good ways
- Describe a foreigner who speaks your native language (Hindi) very well
- Describe a park or a garden in your city
- Describe a person who always has interesting ideas or opinions
IELTS Speaking May to Aug 2023 Cue Cards
- Talk about a thing you complained about something (but finally got a good result) IELTS Cue Card
- Describe an unusual meal that you had IELTS Cue Card
- Describe an achievement/success you are proud of IELTS Cue Card
- Describe an English Class/Lesson that you enjoyed IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a difficult thing you did and succeeded IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe an object you find particularly beautiful IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time you used your Cellphone/Smartphone to do something important IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe something that surprised you and made you happy IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a photo that you took and are proud of IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a problem you had while shopping online or in a store IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time when you saw a lot of plastic waste IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time when you needed to search for information IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time you made a decision to wait for something IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a person you know who is from a different culture IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe an important thing you learned, not at school or college IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time when you received money as a gift IELTS Cue-Card
- Talk about a TV show you like to watch IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a person who you believe dresses well IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a City you would recommend as a nice place to live IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time when someone asked for your opinion IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time when you missed an appointment IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a Movie you would like to watch again IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a Story or a Novel that was particularly interesting to you IELTS Cue-Card
IELTS Speaking Jan to Apr 2023 Cue Cards
- Describe something that you have shared with others IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time you were very busy IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a Childhood Friend IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a place where you go to do Outdoor activities or play a sport IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a House/Apartment that someone you know lives in IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time you had a disagreement with someone IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a person who likes to grow plants IELTS Cue-Card
- Describe a time when you were stuck in a traffic jam Cue Card
- Describe an invention that has changed how people live Cue Card
- Describe a family member whom you would like to work with in the future Cue Card
- Talk about an important river or lake in your country or hometown Cue Card
- Talk about a traditional object of your country Cue Card
- Describe a positive change in your life Cue Card
- Talk about an important/special event you celebrated Cue Card
- Describe a time when you observed the stars Cue Card
- Describe a plant, vegetable or crop that you are familiar with Cue Card
- Describe a chocolate you didn’t like Cue Card
- Describe an interesting neighbour of yours Cue Card
- Describe a competition you would like to take part in Cue Card
- Talk about a special day which was not that expensive Cue Card
- Describe something that helps you concentrate Cue Card
- Describe an activity you do to keep fit Cue Card
- Describe a fishing area that you visited once Cue Card
- Describe an introvert person whom you know Cue Card
- Describe something that saves your time Cue Card
- Describe something important that you lost Cue Card
IELTS Speaking Sep to Dec 2022 Cue Cards
- Describe an interesting thing you have learned from a foreign culture Cue Card
- Describe an occasion when you got positive feedback for work that you did Cue Card
- Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in Cue Card
- Describe a creative person whose work you admire Cue Card
- Describe a difficult decision that you once made Cue Card
- Describe something that was broken in your home and then repaired Cue Card
- Describe an ambition that you haven’t achieved Cue Card
- Describe a time when you organized a happy event successfully Cue Card
- Describe something you received for free Cue Card
- Describe a famous person that you are interested in Cue Card
- Describe a toy you liked in your childhood Cue Card
- Describe a popular/well-known person in your country
- Describe an occasion when you were not allowed to use your mobile phone
- Describe an health article you read in a magazine or on the internet
- Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study
- Describe a live sports match that you have watched
- Describe a puzzle [jigsaw/crossword/etc.] you have played
- Describe an argument that two of your friends had
IELTS Speaking May to Aug 2022 Cue Cards
- Describe a difficult thing you did
- Describe a time you got up early
- Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
- Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading
- Describe a café you like to visit
- Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Describe a time you bought something from a street/outdoor market
- Describe a time when you’re waiting for something special that would happen
- Describe a famous athlete you know
- Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go on
- Describe a place you visited on vacation
- Describe a good service you received
- Describe a businessman you admire
- Describe a foreign person who you’ve heard/known that you think is interesting
- Describe an activity that you do after school/work
- Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home
- Describe someone older than you, whom you admire
- Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful
- Describe a city/town where you would like to live in the future
- Describe a street market in your city
- Describe a law on Environmental Protection
Free Cue Cards PDF Download
Here’s a sample script from an amazing IELTS Speaking book that we’re sharing here with you. Download the free e-book and put that wonderful piece of vocabulary to prepare your Makkar IELTS Speaking Sep to Dec 2023 cue card answers. The script goes as follows:
Cue Card Topic: Describe a famous person you know…
Celine Dion is my idol. She was born and raised in Quebec, Canada. She started her singing career at the age of 12.
At the beginning, Celine was only singing in her family’s restaurant, but very soon, her tape was sent to a music manager Rene Angelil who later on became her husband. Rene was so impressed and was moved to tears by Celine’s voice, so he decided to help Celine with her career. Therefore, Celine Dion became a rising star in Canada.
Before 1990, Celine couldn’t speak English properly, so all of her albums were in French. But as a fast learner, Celine started to sing in English in 1990 and penetrated the US market very quickly. So far practically the majority of her songs became big hits and so many of them won awards for her. Nearly all her French and English albums have been really well-liked worldwide.
I like Celine Dion so much because she is talented and has a good sense of humour. In 2010 I went to Las Vegas to see her live show, and it was really a marvellous experience! Celine performed five nights a week in Las Vegas at that time, which truly amazed me. As a successful singer, she has been hardworking all her life. Whenever she releases a new album, I am always the first person to purchase it, so apparently, I am her huge fan.
Celine learned English as a second language very well, which also encourages me to learn English well. She is a real role model for me. I am also interested in music because that’s my passion, too. I hope I can also have some success in this industry in the future.
Makkar IELTS Speaking 2023 PDF
Preparing for the IELTS Speaking test can be easier with the Makkar IELTS Speaking September to December 2023 Cue Card topics. These are like cheat sheets that show you the kinds of things you might talk about during the test. And guess what? You can get the official answers written by the author by purchasing the booklet from here.
These cue card topics are super helpful because they give you a heads-up about the different subjects that could come up in your test. Imagine knowing beforehand what you might be asked about—it’s like peeking at the questions before a big game! This way, you can practice talking about these topics and feel more confident when the real test happens.
Having these topics in a PDF file makes things really convenient. You can read and practice whenever you want. Plus, you can organize your study stuff better. It’s like having your own IELTS Speaking guidebook that you can carry around or use on your computer.
So, if you want to do well in the Speaking section of the IELTS test, using these cue card topics from Makkar can be a smart move. They’re like a sneak peek into what you might have to talk about, helping you prepare better and feel more ready for the actual test day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Makkar IELTS Speaking is a popular resource that provides cue card topics for the IELTS speaking test. It’s specifically tailored to cover cue card topics likely to appear in the IELTS exams conducted from Sep – Dec 2023.
You can usually find the topics available for preview on various educational platforms, forums, or websites that specialize in IELTS preparation materials. But, the official answers are only available in the booklet. It has simplified vocabulary which is easier to learn. So, we recommend buying this write-up from Amazon or from https://makkarielts.com/.
Typically, these resources are available for free download from certain websites or forums that share study materials for IELTS preparation. However, it’s essential to verify the authenticity of the source to ensure you’re accessing reliable and accurate information. So, we’d suggest you get the PDF from their official website for a nominal price.
While these resources aim to predict potential topics, there’s no guarantee that the exact topics will appear in the IELTS speaking test. However, practicing these topics can help candidates develop fluency, vocabulary, and confidence in discussing a wide range of subjects.
The idea generation for any cue card topic is pretty easy. For your IELTS Speaking session in 2023, you’ll be given a minute to think about the topic. So we would suggest you use this time properly and note down every thought that comes to your mind on the sheet of paper provided. Always make sure to list them in the form of bullets like the ones shown in the picture below:
The attributes used by examiners to evaluate the Speaking test are described in the criteria here. Please read this article carefully so that you can understand how an examiner assesses applicants’ ability to communicate in the English language.
Any Speaking cue card topic that’ll be asked in your Sep to Dec 2023 IELTS exam shall have 4-5 questions. Remember these questions and form your ideas accordingly.
No, your body language or eye contact won’t affect your score in any way. Instead, you would be judged on how you speak. However, using confident body language and making eye contact may give you the much needed confidence to speak clearly.
Yes, incorporating humour can be a great way to engage the examiner and showcase your language proficiency. However, be mindful of the cultural context and ensure your humour is appropriate for a formal language assessment.
Absolutely! It’s not only acceptable but encouraged. Taking a brief pause allows you to organize your ideas, leading to a more coherent and well-structured response. Just avoid prolonged silence, as it may impact your fluency score.
Yes, expressing personal opinions is welcomed and can enhance your score in the task response criterion. Just be sure to support your opinions with relevant details and examples to demonstrate your ability to articulate thoughts effectively.
Pronunciation plays a crucial role in the IELTS Speaking test. While a native-like accent is not necessary, clear and intelligible pronunciation contributes to a higher score. Practice enunciating words and pay attention to common pronunciation pitfalls to boost your performance.
It’s advisable to avoid asking the examiner to repeat the cue card topic. Instead, use the one-minute preparation time to quickly jot down key points or unfamiliar words. This will demonstrate your ability to work with limited information, an important skill in real-life communication.
In wrapping up our look at the latest IELTS Speaking Makkar cue cards from September to December 2023, remember that being prepared is your secret weapon. These topics are like keys that unlock your ability to show off your language skills and creatively share your thoughts. We’ve covered a variety of subjects, from personal experiences to opinions, giving you a chance to shine in different areas.
Don’t just stick to the scripted answers—use follow-up questions to keep the conversation flowing. This not only makes your response stronger but also shows that you can handle different aspects of language use.
As you get ready for your IELTS Speaking test, see these cue cards as opportunities to share your story and ideas. Go into each topic with confidence, using the tips here to tackle the unpredictable nature of the test. With some practice and your unique touch, you’ve got what it takes to ace the IELTS Speaking section.
Best of luck! Keep speaking your way to success! 🌟