In this post, you’ll find the Latest Makkar Final Version IELTS Speaking May to Aug 2022 Cue Card Topics to download along with the IELTS Speaking Part-3 Follow-ups PDF.
Speaking is no doubt a herculean task in the IELTS examination. But, some invaluable resources always come in handy to help prepare for this section. The bundle of Makkar IELTS Speaking Questions is indeed a bundle of joy for many of us.
As candidates report more and more new IELTS Speaking May-Aug 2022 cue cards, we’ll update all the topics with solutions here. Keep checking this space!
MAKKAR IELTS Cue Cards May-Aug 2022
Here are the recently added Makkar IELTS Speaking Cue Cards for May 2022 to Aug 2022:
|NOTE: The Speaking cue cards for May-Aug 2022 shared above are in addition to the Jan-Apr 2022 cue cards. ALL THESE TOPICS ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT!|
MAKKAR IELTS Cue Cards Jan-Apr 2022
Following are the Makkar IELTS Speaking Cue Cards from Jan 2022 to Apr 2022:
- Describe a resolution you made in the new year IELTS Cue-Card
- What is the resolution?
- How will you complete it?
- How do you feel about it?
- Why you made this resolution?
- Describe a person you only met once and want to know more about IELTS Cue-Card
- Who he/she is?
- When you met him/her?
- Why do you want to know more about him/her?
- Explain how you feel about him/her?
- Describe your experience when you changed your school/college IELTS Cue-Card
- Why did you change your school/college?
- When was it?
- Was that helpful?
- What were the consequences after that?
- Describe a course that impressed you a lot IELTS Cue-Card
- What the course was about?
- Where you took the course?
- What you did during the course?
- Explain why it impressed you a lot?
- Describe a special cake you received from others IELTS Cue-Card
- When it happened?
- Where it happened?
- Who you got the cake from?
- Explain why it’s a special cake?
- Describe an interesting song IELTS Cue-Card
- What the song is?
- What story the song tells? / What it is about?
- Whether the song is popular?
- And explain why you think it is interesting?
- Describe an interesting conversation you had with your friend IELTS Cue-Card
- Who you spoke with?
- Where you were?
- What the conversation was about?
- And explain why you think it was interesting?
- Describe a place in a village that you visited IELTS Cue-Card
- Where it is?
- When you visited this place?
- What you did there?
- And how you feel about this place?
- Describe a long walk you ever had IELTS Cue-Card
- When this happened?
- Where you walked?
- Who you were with?
- And explain how you felt about this walk?
- Describe an item of clothing that someone gave you IELTS Cue-Card
- What the clothing was?
- Who gave it to you?
- When you got it?
- And explain why this person gave you the clothing?
- Describe a city that you think is very interesting
- Describe a rule that you don’t like
- Describe someone you really like to spend time with
- Describe a time you visited a new place
- Describe a house or an apartment you would like to live in
- Describe a person who contributes to the society
- Describe a story someone told you and you remember
- Describe a gift you would like to buy for your friend
- Describe a thing you cannot live without
- Describe a thing you did to learn another language
- Describe a person you follow on social media
- Describe a skill that you learned from older people
- Describe a person who impressed you the most when you were in primary school
- Describe an item on which you spent more than expected
- Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes your time
- Describe a skill that was difficult for you to learn
- Describe a time you moved to a new home/school
- Describe a time when you felt proud of a family member
- Describe a difficult thing you did
- Describe a time you got up early
- Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
- Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading
- Describe a café you like to visit
- Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Describe a time you bought something from a street/outdoor market
- Describe a time when you’re waiting for something special that would happen
- Describe a famous athlete you know
- Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go on
- Describe a place you visited on vacation
- Describe a good service you received
- Describe a businessman you admire
- Describe a foreign person who you’ve heard/known that you think is interesting
- Describe an activity that you do after school/work
- Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home
- Describe someone older than you, whom you admire
- Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful
- Describe a city/town where you would like to live in the future
- Describe a street market in your city
- Describe a law on Environmental Protection
- Describe an argument that two of your friends had
- Describe a puzzle [jigsaw/crossword/etc.] you have played
- Describe a natural talent you want to improve
- Describe a live sports match that you have watched
- Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study
- Describe an health article you read in a magazine or on the internet
- Describe an occasion when you were not allowed to use your mobile phone
- Describe a piece of local news that people are interested in
- Describe a tall building in your city you like/dislike
- Describe an occasion when many people were smiling
- Describe a time you saw something interesting on social media
- Describe an art or craft activity [painting/woodwork etc.] that you had
- Describe a company in your hometown that employs a lot of people
- Describe a time when you helped a friend
- Describe a leisure activity near the sea you want to try
- Describe your favourite weather
- Describe something important that has been kept in your family for a long time
- Describe your favourite movie
- Describe a time when you got lost in a place you didn’t know
- Describe your first day at school
Find the Part-1 topics here: IELTS Speaking Part-1 Topics (May-Aug 2022) ↗
Don’t forget to read: IELTS speaking Band descriptors and score calculator↗
You can checkout our model answers for: 55+ Most Common IELTS Speaking Intro Questions ↗
Join our IELTS community: Subscribe our Youtube channel ▷
Frequently Asked Questions
A cue card in the IELTS Speaking test is a task card consisting of a topic and a set of 4 questions. There are also some instructions given on the card to guide you on how to answer those questions.
You’ll be given 01 minute to think about the topic and generate ideas. Use the paper and a pencil to note down every thought that comes to your mind. List them in the form of points against every question given on the card.
It’ll be the examiner who will stop you at the end of two minutes. Try to speak unceasingly until he or she declares an end to the cue card.
Start off with a measured pace, not too fast and not too slow. Learn some opening sentences that will get you off to a great start with Part 2 of your IELTS Speaking exam. Finally, don’t forget to use contractions to get a better score for your pronunciation.
Download Makkar IELTS Speaking Cue Cards PDF (2022)
Download the latest Makkar IELTS Speaking May to Aug 2022 Cue Cards or buy the final version ebook (pdf) on www.makkarielts.com/Instamojo and support the author.
The answers shared above are created by our team of language experts. If you want to read the answers written by the author, we’d recommend you to go through this marvellous ebook. Also note that this site or its owners are not approved, affiliated or endorsed by the Makkar IELTS.
I hope these IELTS Speaking May-August 2022 Cue Cards topics with questions and answers will boost your language proficiency. To know more about the test, including Speaking tips/strategies, check out our Speaking Section.
If you have any questions, please write them in the comments below or join the conversation on our Youtube Channel.
All The Best !