125+ Makkar SEP-DEC 2022 IELTS Cue Cards (Fully Solved!)
Last updated on January 12th, 2023 at 10:57 am
In this post, you’ll find the Latest Makkar Final Version IELTS Speaking Sep to Dec 2022 Cue Card Topics to download along with the IELTS Speaking Part-3 Follow-ups PDF.
Speaking is no doubt a herculean task in the IELTS examination. But, some invaluable resources always come in handy to help prepare for this section and immigrate to your dream place. The bundle of Makkar IELTS Speaking Questions is indeed a bundle of joy for many of us.
As candidates report more and more new IELTS Speaking Sep-Dec 2022 cue cards, we’ll share all the topics with band 7+ solutions here. Keep checking this space!
ALSO READ: Makkar JAN TO APR 2023 CUE CARDS WITH BAND 7+ SAMPLE ANSWERS
Makkar IELTS Cue Cards (SEP-DEC 2022)
1. Describe an English Class/Lesson that you enjoyed IELTS Cue-Card
2. Describe a difficult thing you did and succeeded IELTS Cue-Card
3. Describe an object you find particularly beautiful IELTS Cue-Card
4. Describe a time you used your Cellphone/Smartphone to do something important IELTS Cue-Card
5. Describe something that surprised you and made you happy IELTS Cue-Card
6. Describe a photo that you took and are proud of IELTS Cue-Card
7. Describe a problem you had while shopping online or in a store IELTS Cue-Card
8. Describe a time when you saw a lot of plastic waste IELTS Cue-Card
9. Describe a time when you needed to search for information IELTS Cue-Card
10. Describe a time you made a decision to wait for something IELTS Cue-Card
11. Describe a person you know who is from a different culture IELTS Cue-Card
12. Describe an important thing you learned, not at school or college IELTS Cue-Card
13. Describe a time when you received money as a gift IELTS Cue-Card
14. Talk about a TV show you like to watch IELTS Cue-Card
15. Describe a person who you believe dresses well IELTS Cue-Card
16. Describe a City you would recommend as a nice place to live IELTS Cue-Card
17. Describe a time when someone asked for your opinion IELTS Cue-Card
18. Describe a time when you missed an appointment IELTS Cue-Card
19. Describe a Movie you would like to watch again IELTS Cue-Card
20. Describe a Story or a Novel that was particularly interesting to you IELTS Cue-Card
21. Describe something that you have shared with others IELTS Cue-Card
22. Describe a time you were very busy IELTS Cue-Card
23. Describe a Childhood Friend IELTS Cue-Card
24. Describe a place where you go to do Outdoor activities or play a sport IELTS Cue-Card
25. Describe a House/Apartment that someone you know lives in IELTS Cue-Card
26. Describe a time you had a disagreement with someone IELTS Cue-Card
27. Describe a person who likes to grow plants IELTS Cue-Card
28. Describe a time when you were stuck in a traffic jam Cue Card
29. Describe an invention that has changed how people live Cue Card
30. Describe a family member whom you would like to work with in the future Cue Card
31. Talk about an important river or lake in your country or hometown Cue Card
32. Talk about a traditional object of your country Cue Card
33. Describe a positive change in your life Cue Card
34. Talk about an important/special event you celebrated Cue Card
35. Describe a time when you observed the stars Cue Card
36. Describe a plant, vegetable or crop that you are familiar with Cue Card
37. Describe a chocolate you didn’t like Cue Card
38. Describe an interesting neighbour of yours Cue Card
39. Describe a competition you would like to take part in Cue Card
40. Talk about a special day which was not that expensive Cue Card
NOTE: The IELTS Speaking cue cards for Sep-Dec 2022 shared above are in addition to the May-Aug 2022 cue cards. ALL THESE TOPICS ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT!
Latest IELTS Cue Cards (MAY-AUG 2022)
IELTS Speaking Cue Cards (JAN-APR 2022)
- Describe a resolution you made in the new year IELTS Cue-Card
- What is the resolution?
- How will you complete it?
- How do you feel about it?
- Why you made this resolution?
- Describe a person you only met once and want to know more about IELTS Cue-Card
- Who he/she is?
- When you met him/her?
- Why do you want to know more about him/her?
- Explain how you feel about him/her?
- Describe your experience when you changed your school/college IELTS Cue-Card
- Why did you change your school/college?
- When was it?
- Was that helpful?
- What were the consequences after that?
- Describe a course that impressed you a lot IELTS Cue-Card
- What the course was about?
- Where you took the course?
- What you did during the course?
- Explain why it impressed you a lot?
- Describe a special cake you received from others IELTS Cue-Card
- When it happened?
- Where it happened?
- Who you got the cake from?
- Explain why it’s a special cake?
- Describe an interesting song IELTS Cue-Card
- What the song is?
- What story the song tells? / What it is about?
- Whether the song is popular?
- And explain why you think it is interesting?
- Describe an interesting conversation you had with your friend IELTS Cue-Card
- Who you spoke with?
- Where you were?
- What the conversation was about?
- And explain why you think it was interesting?
- Describe a place in a village that you visited IELTS Cue-Card
- Where it is?
- When you visited this place?
- What you did there?
- And how you feel about this place?
- Describe a long walk you ever had IELTS Cue-Card
- When this happened?
- Where you walked?
- Who you were with?
- And explain how you felt about this walk?
- Describe an item of clothing that someone gave you IELTS Cue-Card
- What the clothing was?
- Who gave it to you?
- When you got it?
- And explain why this person gave you the clothing?
- Describe a city that you think is very interesting
- Describe a rule that you don’t like
- Describe someone you really like to spend time with
- Describe a time you visited a new place
- Describe a house or an apartment you would like to live in
- Describe a person who contributes to the society
- Describe a story someone told you and you remember
- Describe a gift you would like to buy for your friend
- Describe a thing you cannot live without
- Describe a thing you did to learn another language
- Describe a person you follow on social media
- Describe a skill that you learned from older people
- Describe a person who impressed you the most when you were in primary school
- Describe an item on which you spent more than expected
- Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes your time
- Describe a skill that was difficult for you to learn
- Describe a time you moved to a new home/school
- Describe a time when you felt proud of a family member
- Describe a difficult thing you did
- Describe a time you got up early
- Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
- Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading
- Describe a café you like to visit
- Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Describe a time you bought something from a street/outdoor market
- Describe a time when you’re waiting for something special that would happen
- Describe a famous athlete you know
- Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go on
- Describe a place you visited on vacation
- Describe a good service you received
- Describe a businessman you admire
- Describe a foreign person who you’ve heard/known that you think is interesting
- Describe an activity that you do after school/work
- Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home
- Describe someone older than you, whom you admire
- Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful
- Describe a city/town where you would like to live in the future
- Describe a street market in your city
- Describe a law on Environmental Protection
Find the Part-1 topics here: IELTS Speaking Part-1 Topics (2023) ↗
Don’t forget to read: IELTS speaking Band descriptors and score calculator↗
You can checkout our model answers for: 55+ Most Common IELTS Speaking Intro Questions ↗
Join our IELTS community: Subscribe our Youtube channel ▷
Frequently Asked Questions
A cue card in the IELTS Speaking test is a task card consisting of a topic and a set of 4 questions. There are also some instructions given on the card to guide you on how to answer those questions.
You’ll be given 01 minute to think about the topic and generate ideas. Use the paper and a pencil to note down every thought that comes to your mind. List them in the form of points against every question given on the card.
It’ll be the examiner who will stop you at the end of two minutes. Try to speak unceasingly until he or she declares an end to the cue card.
Start off with a measured pace, not too fast and not too slow. Learn some opening sentences that will get you off to a great start with Part 2 of your IELTS Speaking exam. Finally, don’t forget to use contractions to get a better score for your pronunciation.
Download Makkar IELTS Speaking Cue Cards PDF (2022)
Download this Makkar IELTS Speaking Sep to Dec 2022 Cue Cards article from here!
The answers shared above are created by our team of language experts. If you want to read the answers written by the author, we’d recommend you to go through this marvellous ebook. Also note that this site or its owners are not approved, affiliated or endorsed by the Makkar IELTS.
I hope these IELTS Speaking September, October, November, and December 2022 Cue Cards with questions and answers will boost your language proficiency. To know more about the test, including Speaking tips/strategies, check out our Speaking Section.
If you have any questions, please write them in the comments below or join the conversation on our Youtube Channel.
All The Best!
5 thoughts on “125+ Makkar SEP-DEC 2022 IELTS Cue Cards (Fully Solved!)”
I could not find May to april vol.can you guid?
Can you guid whitch part is exactly for may to april speking cue card?
Hi, Latest IELTS Speaking May-Aug 2022 Cue Cards have now been added! Soon the PDF will be available for download 😊
Thanks for. New cue cards. And. Follow ups
Once again. Thanks Google
All The Best! Prepare Well 👍🏼